Saturday, May 31, 2014

London with RJ and Ankur

RJ got in a day or so after I got home from Manchester, and Ankur about a day after that. We all realized we hadn't all been in the same place in about two years, since we were all in Ann Arbor. We fell back into our original Bursley groove pretty quickly, and had a blast. We saw most of the major and sights as well as an awesome wood-paneled basement bar, and because of Ankur's brilliance we were able to see a production of Othello in a tiny black box theater (maybe 30 people in the audience; I got bumped by Iago a few times and Othello himself spit on all of us) under Leicester Square. RJ and I hopped on a train under the Channel to Paris; Ankur flew to Atlanta.

Gotcha

Selfie

Beware

Family Portrait 
A word about the above photo: I'm in it. You probably wouldn't have noticed, but my left ear snuck in along the left border. I was supposed to be in it, but apparently the gentleman who took the photo either didn't know how to use my camera and was nervous to ask for help or just didn't like the way I look. In any event, it's become one of my favorite photos of all time.

That's Better

You Know, Like, Comedy?

Quality II

#London