Saturday, May 31, 2014

London with Tesh and Cory

This is the only photo from my time with Tesh and Cory, but I think it's pretty appropriate.


It's the menu from my local BrewDog bar in Shoreditch, which we went to before seeing a DJ show down in Elephant & Castle. We had been walking around that area most of the day, hiding in floral lamps and finding good art books, and needed somewhere to drink. We found good brews here and talked about music, art, and education. The show was good too; we met a group of lovely Irish people, one of whom was deciding between MFA programs at UMass and UVA, and another of whom, named George, seemed unable to comprehend either my decision to come study in London as opposed to Dublin or that I understood that he wasn't hitting on me. I got home as the sun was coming up and had a good sleep before getting ready for the next wave of visitors.